Re: New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 03:50:54PM +0300, Vladius wrote:
>     Ehhhg, ehhgg... Then I do not want either. Don't understand me
> wrong, but this is not me who will distribute the picture. Mailing list
> is for development purposes only.

So you think that this list is appropriate to post every minor edit of
your proposed logo, when no one has asked you to even do a logo?
Every image you send is going to thousands of subscribers, so you *are*
distributing the pictures.  That's not efficient.

Please stop posting images to this list.  The resource consumption and
the space in the archives is excessive.  If you refuse to use a web site,
then you'll need some other mechanism.