Query on UTF-32 encodings for letters

Ada 2005 requires full support for all planes of UTF-32
encoding, including the use of letters in identifiers,
including also proper upper lower case equivalence.

All this information is obtainable from the 10646 standard,
but it is non-trivial to generate the predicates Is_Letter,
and the function To_Lower.

I wondered if anyone knew of GPL'ed code that did either of
these two functions before I reinvent the wheel :-)

Robert Dewar