Re: New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

Ehhhg, ehhgg... Then I do not want either. Don't understand me wrong, but this is not me who will distribute the picture.

So far, though, you are. They are not anywhere on gcc.gnu.org, they are only published by you.

Mailing list is for development purposes only.

Just like gcc@gcc.gnu.org does not contain code (sometimes it does, CCing gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org), it ought not to contain pictures. And I would not want them on gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org even though I'd expect that mailing list to have more "heavyweight" traffic: pictures are different and they need different "protocols".

Paolo