This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Varasm.c change.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbeulich at novell dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:20:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: Varasm.c change.
- References: <41E2A67B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 16:59 +0100, Toon Moene wrote:
> Is this one:
> 2005-01-10 Jan Beulich <email@example.com>
> * varasm.c (default_section_type_flags_1): Also set SECTION_SMALL
> based on the section name. Rearrange the section name comparison logic
> slightly so that each section name is compared against at most once.
> responsible for this problem (on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu):
It is and it broke mips as well. Now I could probably add the support
into the assembler, but...