Re: New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).

Would You like me to create alpha channel? With its help - background is a subject ot change. I can do this, but only if my project is really needed by anyone. Belive me, it is not for self-advertisement. Will You use it in Your projects or not? I didn't get any response from GCC maintainers.

Luca Benini wrote:

Vladius wrote:

Привет, ;-) Thanks for the comment. What corners won't blend? I can produce alpha channel for it. Could You underline them right on the picture?

The zone in black are (4 me) background.