Re: how to debug gcc

saurabh verma wrote:
Pls ignore if this is impertinent, but if you want to debug the compiler
itself, then you should be debugging cc1, as gcc is the driver that
invokes cc1 for compilation.

regards
saurabh

Well cc1, or whatever other compiler you are using. I usually find it convenient to just call gnat1 directly when debugging gnat, and not bother with the driver at all. I assume that's what most other people do?