This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how can I tell ada it's been moved around ?
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:27:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: how can I tell ada it's been moved around ?
- References: <20050108160439.GB26242@tetto.home>
* Marc Espie:
> Is there a magic env variable or switch that I am missing that would tell
> ada `okay, your adalib and includes are actually there, don't look in
> your configure directory' ?
GCC_ROOT (formerly known as GNAT_ROOT) should work.