Re: Viewing patches in bugzilla just got easier and nicer

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dberlin.org> writes:

| The patch reader software has now been installed.

Any chance to have bugzilla threads messages correctly, as already
requested in the past?

This isn't possible without saving a lot more information to the database than we do now, which is nothing (if you look at the msgids, you'll see they follow a certain scheme, which is how it generates the references and in-reply-to headers)

In particular, we'd have to guess at which comment you were replying to, etc.

--Dan