This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trying to include Ada in powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu build
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:42:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Trying to include Ada in powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu build
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, NL
- References: <41DCE424.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20454337.1105036325437.JavaMail.email@example.com> <4357607.1105052417973.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Toon Moene wrote:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
That might have been the dwarf2out bug that was fixed by Daniel.
Could you try again with current CVS? It's supposed to be fixed now.
Got past the problem spot of yesterday. More results tomorrow ...
Unfortunately, no results, really, as the checking run hang in some Ada
test case, just as Daniel reported.
Apparently, you (Andreas) have more luck on your system, as you produced
test results with Ada figures in them ...
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/