This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).
- From: Luca Benini <lbenini at csr dot unibo dot it>
- To: Vladius <boxforsr at inbox dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:21:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: New GCC logotype version 1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).
- References: <41DECCA1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
New logotype has been improved since last time I sent message to
email@example.com. My last message didn't bring any results. I was trying
to hear Your suggestions about logotype style but didn't success.
It's very nice, only a thing, none thing the GNU logo must be a little
more happy, like a gnu that live (FREE) in a green valley?
If the linux penguin is happy for 5kg of fish, also the gnu must be
happy for freedom (o well also for a new gcc-4.1 flags like -fomit-bug ;-)
But how can I implement unimaginable chaos in my compiler?