This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ACATS c380004
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: duncan dot sands at math dot u-psud dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 05 09:39:34 EST
- Subject: Re: ACATS c380004
ACATS c380004 fails with current CVS. I ran it under valgrind, and got:
Normally, it fails only on 64-bit machines.
In any event, this is a known problem and relates to a rather pathalogical
usage in that ACATS test. A protest of the test failed, so at some point,
the implementation of entry families will have to change to allow this obscure
case. But this isn't on anybody's high-priority list since it will never
occur in real programs.
If we had an XFAIL mechanism in ACATS, it should be applied to this test.