Re: ACATS c380004

    ACATS c380004 fails with current CVS.  I ran it under valgrind, and got:

Normally, it fails only on 64-bit machines.

In any event, this is a known problem and relates to a rather pathalogical
usage in that ACATS test.  A protest of the test failed, so at some point,
the implementation of entry families will have to change to allow this obscure
case.  But this isn't on anybody's high-priority list since it will never
occur in real programs.

If we had an XFAIL mechanism in ACATS, it should be applied to this test.