This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap time regressions
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:09:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap time regressions
- References: <20050107000718.GA16432@tigers-lfs.nsw.bigpond.net.au>
On Jan 6, 2005, at 7:07 PM, Greg Schafer wrote:
First, GCC continues to advance in leaps and bounds and I'm very
all involved for making such a great product. The bugfixing rate of
Second, I have some concerns about mainline bootstrap speed. Please
BZ for the background:
As I wrote in the bug, this is because we have more code than before
so the numbers mean nothing here.