Re: some remarks about gcc4.0

tbp wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:23:00 -0500, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@redhat.com> wrote:

No.  Better internal infrastructure to support optimizations.  There's a
difference.

Certainly. But as an end user if that doesn't amount to the same i'd say you're trying to sell me some hot air.

Well we really aren't trying to sell you anything. This mailing list is really for discussions among developers who understand the critical difference!

Anyway there's no need to beat a dead horse (that is, me), i got it
loud and clear.

I'm not sure you do if you don't understand Diego's important distinction.