This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: strip incompatible with gcc -Wl,-taso linker option on Alpha?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim McCarthy <jkmccarthy at pacbell dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hjl at lucon dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, bug-binutils at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:31:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: strip incompatible with gcc -Wl,-taso linker option on Alpha?
- References: <NGBBLDLPGKFOBPGJPJAHAEIPFBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Any chance a strip (binutils) version later than 184.108.40.206.8
may have already addressed incompatibility with gcc -Wl,-taso
(and still be compatible with my RH7.2 Alpha Linux kernel) ?
Quite possibly. We are on version 2.15 now, and the mainline sources in
the CVS repository are in advance of that.