This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: some remarks about gcc4.0
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: tbp <tbptbp at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:13:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: some remarks about gcc4.0
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 12:12:55AM +0100, tbp wrote:
> Please tell me that x86/SSE won't be left on the side of the road for
> this release :)
Keep filing bugs, and we'll fix them.