Re: Ada in gcc-3.4.3 on x86_64

Florian Weimer wrote:
* Robert Dewar:

Florian Weimer wrote:

No, There are two possible variadic declarations for printf in this
case:
 void printf (char *, ...);
and   void printf (char *, int, ...);

Is this really a problem in practice. If so, I completely withdraw the suggestion, it's too messy to distinguish these cases.

Oh, I already feel sorry for bringing this up.

Unfortunately, I don't know a lot of microprocessor ABIs, so I'm not
sure if it's a practical problem.

Actually it is, at least on AIX, the calling sequences are quite different.