This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap failure current CVS in Ada
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 05 21:21:51 EST
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure current CVS in Ada
The java problem is that Java doesn't create a block tree for functions,
it relies on the function lowering to do it.
Does Ada do the same?
Ada *tries* to create a block tree for functions. There's always the chance
it's done incorrectly, but there's been no evidence of that so far.