Re: bootstrap failure current CVS in Ada

On Jan 4, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
The equivalent failure (there is a bug report about it) in C is that we
are assigning the same DECL_UID to two different decls.

I don't know if this is what is happening in Ada.

If not, we may hvae to just remove the assert.

No the problem is that the decl is only declared as inline, I think this is the same bug as the Java one. We don't change DECL_UID anywhere in the the Ada front-end, only the C++ front-end which is what Daniel was trying to say.

-- Pinski