Re: Any specific documentation for gcc3.4.3

vivek sukumaran <vike_justdoit@yahoo.co.in> writes:

> In my previous mail I had asked for gcc4.0.0 source.
> If that is not available then is there any special
> documentation for the 3.4.series or can the same
> documentation for 4.0.0 be used.

I assume you are talking about internals documentation.  You can find
that in gcc/doc/gccint.texi in all gcc sources.  The file in the
release you are using is the one for that release.

The internals documentation does change from release to release,
though usually not all that much.  There is a significant change from
3.4 to 4.0, which is the addition of the tree-ssa framework.

Ian