This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MAX_FIXED_MODE_SIZE vs. __attribute__(mode) vs. ABIs
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 05 20:18:49 EST
- Subject: Re: MAX_FIXED_MODE_SIZE vs. __attribute__(mode) vs. ABIs
I thought it was abused by libgcc2.[ch].
I think I remember the abuse you're talking about, but I thought it was
some other similarly-named macro. I can't find it now, either, though.