This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, matz at suse dot de
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:24:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 02:05:56PM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> So, any nontrivial code will ICE with -fnew-ra. I hate to bring up
> painful issues, but I would like to propose we remove all of new-ra
> for GCC 4.0 ...
That wouldn't bother me.