This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:48:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: -funsafe-loop-optimizations
- References: <BDFEDF99.875Cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Schlie wrote:
(but would point out that if an explicit size were used i.e. uint16 etc.,
the behavior would be expected to be portable across all targets which
supported the type-size.)
Sure, and it would be good if C programmers got more in the habit of
using these declarations ...