This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:30:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <20050102205058.GA6718@fastmail.fm>
On Sunday 02 January 2005 21:50, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> How many people understand the code? :-) Would more workers help?
I believe that if anyone would have wanted to help out for real, they
would have done so by now. Instead, people have started revamping the
existing register allocator, so, well, draw your own conclusion ;-)