Re: What to do with new-ra for GCC 4.0

Would `int main(void){return 0;}' compile? I have GCC 4.0,
but I can't use it because my Linux box with GCC is broken,
and my Windows box has 3.4.3. What about `int main(void){
printf("hello, world\n");return 0;}'? That's odd that it
dosen't work because I ran `make check' in the gcc/ subdir
on a December 27 snapshot of gcc 4.0, and made
`runtestflags' every untested optimization that had been
untested (including -fnew-ra), and strangely, only one test
failed!

Samuel Lauber