This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is the most suitable way to exclude test cases for specific targets
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Björn Haase <Bjoern dot M dot Haase at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:49:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: What is the most suitable way to exclude test cases for specific targets
On Sunday, January 2, 2005, at 06:35 AM, Björn Haase wrote:
I have had a look at the test case sources so far in order to find
templates for dg magic comments. Unfortunately, I did not find
anything suitable so far.
Then you didn't do the single most useful command:
egrep 'alpha|sparc|frv|x86|mips|elf|linux' `find . -type f`
I am sure after doing that, that you'll find at least three hints.
Bear in mind, each part of the testsuite can use a completely different