This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Paul Schlie <schlie at comcast dot net>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 02 Jan 2005 02:26:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: -funsafe-loop-optimizations
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <BDFCB496.872Bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Schlie <email@example.com> writes:
| therefore if there is concern
| that a potential circumstance may either likely be unintentional, and/or
| prevent certain optimizations, then simply warn, nothing else; where then
| the programmer has the option to either modify the code or not depending on
| their true desire and understanding of it's implications.
That makes the most sense to me.