This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andi Kleen <ak at muc dot de>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, dje at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 16:55:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: -funsafe-loop-optimizations
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <20041231211409.GA22814@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com>
On Saturday 01 January 2005 10:32, Andi Kleen wrote:
> Unfortunately it seems to be non trivial to pass such attributes through
> the tree-ssa passes :/
We need ways to do so for many other things (OpenMP, ia64 fpreg, etc.) so
sooner or later we'll have to somehow do this anyway.