SRA and DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN

Hi,

  I've been investigating PRs related to some cryptic names, for _DECL
coming from scalarization,  used in diagnostics.

  A question I have is why DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN is not set for
"temporaries" created for the purpose of scalar replacement of
aggregates. I would think that is an obvious thing to do.  Why is it
not done?

  Next.  If I understand correctly, the purpose of creating names for those
_DECLs coming from SRA, is to be able to emit them in assembly file; is
that correct?  User does not write 'SR.4934743' or 'a$i' in his code.
User has 'b[57].c' or 'a.i' in his code.
We should just pretty-print expressions designating those objects.
We have code to do that.  Why was it decided to do otherwise?
(I'm trying to understand why the code in tree-sra.c is the way it
is).

-- Gaby