Danny Smith to become maintainer of our Windows ports

It is my pleasure to announce that the steering committee has appointed
Danny Smith maintainer of our Windows ports.  He will share this role
with cgf (who also nominated Danny, together with some others).

Please adjust your entry in our MAINTAINERS file, Danny

Happy hacking!

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/