Re: native gcc for vxworks

Le lundi 06 décembre 2004 à 15:11 +0000, Nathan Sidwell a écrit :
> you need a unix-like operating system.  Your best bet to discover exactly
> what is to try and build a vx-works hosted compiler.  It'll fall over
> during building due to missing OS functions.  Then it's a small matter
> of implementing and repeating.

Ok I understand what you are suggestiong.

> I can't help wondering _why_ you want to do this.

I'm not sure I well understood your question (my English is so poor).
But, if you mean: "why I want to do this"
the answer is: "I've just set up a cross gcc for a customer who asked if
it could be possible to have gcc running as a native compiler on
vxWorks."

But, I'm not sure if he much worry about this.

JF

PS: I don't remember if I've already said this, but anyway: "Great work
guys" !