Re: Gcc mirros check

> Well, what i must do?

If it were me, I'd send them an email asking why they're not mirroring
the structure.  And certainly they should be mirroring the MD5 files,
or people cannot validate the files they have.

If it were a djgpp mirror, they would get removed from the web page
because the script wouldn't find a valid mirror site there.  DJGPP has
to be strict because the online zip picker builds URLs to files at
these mirror sites, and if the structure is wrong, the URLs won't
work.

> In the last two week ftp://ring.crl.go.jp/pub/GNU/gcc/ was always down.
> (Remove it?)

Aside from emailing them (although the host name has no DNS entry, so
I don't think you can email them anyway)), some notes from djgpp's
system:

The master list of mirrors drives the script, the script builds the
web page.  If a mirror doesn't respond at all, it's taken off the web
page but stays in the master file.  That way, if they fix their
server, they show up on the web page again.

Plus, djgpp's master file stores an email contact address for each
mirror, which is only used for when I need to email them.