Re: PING: Question: Need to store ObjC-specific info in type nodes.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Zack Weinberg wrote:

Zack,

> I am not impressed with Geoff's behavior either.  However, the
> insulting tone of voice you have taken is a sure-fire way to get me
> not to lift a finger to help, and I would not be surprised if other
> people react similarly.

My apologies for being rude, but I've personally mailed several people
off-list about this in the past and was *MUCH* nicer, and it got me
nowhere. The Apple folks just ignored my inquiries as to what the status
of this was. This includes Geoff and Zem.

I do not wish to attempt to justify my actions, only give you an insight
into the fact that my  civil requests have been ignored and I am beginning
to become slightly alarmed that this is not going to make it into GCC4 as
a result of certain individuals irresponsible inactions.

Once again, I'm sorry for any fist-clenching I've caused, but I just want
you to understand that there *WAS* an off-list lead-up to my on-list post,
and it got me nowhere.

Respectfully,
Alex Perez