Re: feature request

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

context.  You might have to parse the messages a bit to pick out the
directory in which to find the file, but I doubt that would be all
that difficult.

Well there's another way (i think), extracting the gcc code for commandline parsing and for output formatting we (I?) can create a library useful for generic gcc wrapper.
Now i have to complete the scripts for gcc mirrors check (i hate http ;-)), but if you think this library can be completed in a reasonable time, it will be useful can you count me for dev.

Luca Benini