Re: Windows Port #2

Sam Lauber wrote:
Sorry for the seperate mail, but I've found even more data on that:

LINK.EXE has a POSIX option /subsystem:posix. However, I know not much about it, so I'd advise agianst using it until more data is found. ML.exe does the linking itself!

I assume when you say you are interested in a Windows port, you mean a port to the Win32 subsystem, in which case this option (which is for the Interix subsystem -- unix services these days I guess) is irrelevant.

> I guess that saves the backend writers a lot of work.

If you mean that it is easier to write a port for Interix than
Win32, yes, you are indeed right :-)