Re: Fw: I would like to suggest help.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Turbanov Vladislav Dmitrievich wrote:
Hello ... may I suggest some help, concerning GCC logotype? ... I would like to thank U for a good compiler collection and to improve its look ... If U are interested, I can send U some conceptual artwork made in "paints" ... if U become satisfied with it I will make more detailed versions or represent it in vector graphics ...

Sure. In fact, we tried to get some design proposals two or so years ago, but there were very few submissions; if you have any suggestions, I'd definitely be interested to see those.

(Note that we might need a copyright assignment of the resulting graphics to the FSF.)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/