Re: stale pooma src for testing gcc in 'POOMA build and test guide'?

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Ben Elliston wrote:
I regularily check gcc 3.4 and mainline by compiling POOMA (CVS) and
running regression tests.
OK.  I had a suspicion that CVS sources had these issues fixed.
Thank you for confirming.  I'll use CVS sources rather than the one
pointed to by the gcc docs then.
Perhaps the web page should be updated too?

Agreed. Could I talk you into making this change? ;-)

Gerald