gcc front end help

Hi,
We are going to use gcc as our SystemC synthesizer front end.
It will parse the SystemC (actually a C++) program, construct the
net-list, and build the RTL for each function.
For synthesis purpose, some features in C++ will be interpreted
differently in our system. We don't want the some methods to be
inlined; we don't need the virtual function calls to be expanded into a
series of address calculation.
Could anyone tell me how to forbid function inline in GCC? I tried the
compiler options and changed some code in cp directory. It dose not work.

Could you also help us evaluate the feasibilty of using GCC as our
frontend?

Thanks.

Leo