Re: gcc 3.3.2/mips/mabi=64 undefined refs to __udivti3 and__umodti3

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 16:43, Gary Funck wrote:
> Running some tests with -mabi=64 on an SGI Octane, Irix 6.5.
> Working with GCC 3.3.2 baseline compiler. We've added some code that
> creates new tree code and rtl; one of those mods may (or may not)
> be triggering this behavior:

Since you haven't provided your modifications or a testcase it's very
hard to help you.

> - is __udivti3 and __umodti3 supported on mabi=64 SGI/MIPS targets?

A few TImode functions are supported by the backend for TFmode emulated
arithmetic, look at _tilib.c in config/mips/ in mainline sources.

> - should the MIPS code generator be emitting those library calls at all?
> - what's the best/easiest method for finding out which source code line
>   in the compiled program corresponds the generated RTL and/or assembly
>   language?

For mainline I'd suggest looking at the tree level dumps and figuring
out which expands to the rtl that's generating the library calls.

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>