Re: Problem to construct a gcc cross-compiler for a powerpc target

Carole;

I *strongly* suggest that you use crosstool (http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/). This will make things **MUCH** more simple.

The current source is: http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-rc37.tar.gz <http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-rc37.tar.gz>

Ken Wolcott

carole verdon wrote:

That means i must install Glibc before gcc? In that case, can i install it in my home directory then use the '--with-headers' option of gcc's configure script?

Carole.