Re: Fortran

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 01:20:45PM +0200, Tolga Dalman wrote:
> > Not all the world speaks english :-)
>
> here i totally agree, and i want to repeat my argument: as much documentation as
> possible should translated.

I didn't speak a single word english as I started programming with BASIC on
the C-64 with the age of 8.

I never had a problem with using "if" instead of the german word "wenn" in
my programms, but having a german handbook helped a lot..

(nowdays I don't care much about german documentation, but that is a
different story ;-)

yours,
 - clifford

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html email
\ /                        - against microsoft office attachments

Logizomechanophobia - Fear of computers. (www.phobialist.com)