Re: cvs problems ...

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 02:57:19PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

It's triggered by any cvs operation but, typically, the only thing that
modifies this file is an operation that writes to the repository.  The
file can be written on checkout, though, if, for instance, someone had
gone in and zeroed it previously.

In any event, it's the aborted checkins which are the problems.  So I don't
think you could rely on cvs post-processing to do this job.

cgf