Question/proposal for USE_MAPPED_LOCATION and Ada

Am I missing something or is the only use of linemap information in
the middle-end in tree.c:expand_location?

If so, then it would seem the simplest approach is to an a
LANGHOOK_EXPAND_LOCATION which defaults to calling expand_location but
for Ada would point to essentially what is now Sloc_to_locus.  It seems
to me that this would be a very tiny piece of code everywhere and would
completely avoid the need for redundant source position tables (note
that what's in linemap.c is very C-centric in its use of terms like include
files).

Wouldn't this work?