Re: Why does tree-pretty-print try to print BINFO_TYPE of TREE__VEC

On Oct 6, 2004, at 12:09 PM, Nathan Sidwell wrote:

Daniel Berlin wrote:
in dump_generic_node, we have
case TREE_VEC:
dump_generic_node (buffer, BINFO_TYPE (node), spc, flags, false);
break;
This seems very wrong, and in fact, fails for all tree-vecs i've tried to pretty print.
I assume this really should be walking the vector?
BINFOs used to be TREE_VECs until I made them distinct.  That needs
to be 'case TREE_BINFO:'.  sorry I missed it.  dunno if you can reach
a TREE_VEC in otherways.

Ah, we can.
the scalar evolution code will create TREE_VECS.
so i guess i need to make it actually walk the tree vecs and print each note.
:)

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC