This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Successful GCC v3.4.2 build (make bootstrap)
- From: Joel P <thefreak4884 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:08:11 +0200
- Subject: Successful GCC v3.4.2 build (make bootstrap)
- Reply-to: Joel P <thefreak4884 at gmail dot com>
I have successfully built GCC v3.4.2 on SuSE Linux 9.1.
gcc -v output:
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.4.2/configure
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.2
I used the full 3.4.2 distribution.
Linux Distribution: SuSE 9.1
Kernel version: 2.6.5-7.108-smp
glibc version: 2.3.3-97
I used the default options. Everything went on without any problems.
I haven't ran the test, but I have compiled the Allegro game
programming library (C/C++ library) and one of my own programs (C++)
without any problems.