Re: Regression due to tree loop opt / expand weirdness

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 12:21:19AM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> If you still don't like it, I'd appreciate any suggestions how to
> fix the current problems ...

I suspect that you'll have problems somewhere, though I can't point
my finger at exactly where.  If you want to wait and find it later,
then I guess I don't care since it doesn't affect me or mine; go
ahead with your patch.

I stand by my assertion that it's a tree-level loop bug that we are
asking for these narrowed pointers in the first place.  Until that's
fixed, we will continue to encounter things that appear wrong in
expand_expr_addr_expr.

r~