This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SMS scheduling
- From: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Canqun Yang <canqun at nudt dot edu dot cn>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:03:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: SMS scheduling
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote on 30/09/2004 09:57:28:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 08:58:20AM +0200, Mostafa Hagog wrote:
> > 2. Use of alias sets to remove memory dependencies.
> Err, how are you detecting memory dependencies now?
> Aren't you using the alias.c routines?
For 4.0 SMS intra-loop memory dependencies are detected using
the alias.c (as in haifa-sched) for inter-loop memory dependencies
we are very conservative and assume that all memory accesses are