Re: #pragma interface/implementation broken if --enable-mapped-location

Zack Weinberg wrote:

Given all that, I think it makes sense for all pragmas to become
token sequences.

How close are we to having this?

I'm hoping to check in today my gcc/java changes to handle
--enable-mapped-location.  That would allow bootstrapping gcc
with the default set of languages.  But that requires a fix
or workaround for the #pragma interface/implementation bug,
since otherwise libjava won't build.

If we're not close to the #pragma-as-token change, I could
implement a quickie fix to for example temporarily clear
cb.line_change during cpp_handle_deferred_pragma.
--
	--Per Bothner