This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bugzilla problem
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: micis at gmx dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:16:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: bugzilla problem
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sep 29, 2004, at 9:08 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I created an attachment
Additional Comment #9 From Michael Cieslinski 2004-09-29 11:11
to bug report http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16697
I am going to assume PR 17697.
That did not show up in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/ mailing list.
Is that a bug itself? Should I file a bug report for that?
no this is not a bug, attachments to already confirmed bugs do not
get send to the list.
I am trying to reduce the testcase already and I will file another bug
for it when I am done and close the original.