This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[RFT] b=linux, h=mingw32, t=mingw32 java cross.
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Pinskia <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: [RFT] b=linux, h=mingw32, t=mingw32 java cross.
- Reply-to: kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org
Placing the missing dependencies for the target gcc-none.o and renaming
the build ggc-none.o in the main Makefile is the more complete fix for
the problem you noticed with the
i686-pc-linux-gnu,i686-pc-mingw32,i686-pc-mingw32 build cross with java
This fix has now been installed; correspondingly I reverted your and
Andrew's changes to java/Make-lang.in.
I am confident that your cross still works after my change, but would
appreciated if you could verify it with the current mainline.