This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Metabug for patches waiting for GCC 4.1
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"Bugzilla Masters" <bugzilla-masters at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:37:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Metabug for patches waiting for GCC 4.1
- References: <033f01c4a231$708c32f0$dc4e2a97@bagio> <email@example.com>
Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
>> I created a metabug, http://gcc.gnu.org/PR17652 which is used to
>> track patches that are waiting for Stage 1 of GCC 4.1. This is best
>> suited for simple small-to-medium patches - bigger stuff fits well
>> to new branches as usual.
> If this is the case, might it not be better to make this a notice on
> gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html so that people submitting patches might
> take notice . ?
Yes. Would you like to prepare a patch?